ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day trips is well designed to offer visitors, with a free day on hand, a choice to visit Arusha National Park. These trips provide just the answer for you to get a brief but unforgettable African wildlife safari experience and the beauty of Tanzania. The client can choose to visit one of above mentioned. All these tours start from Arusha town and end to Arusha town.
Extra activities for Extra cost
Canoeing safari / walking safari)
And later afternoon drive back to your hotel in Arusha.
Any increase in park entry fees, taxes and concession fees will be charged even if booking has been previously confirmed and invoiced. Note that these current rates as published by Government are subject to Change without prior notice
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed
ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
Early in the morning you will be picked from your hotel in Arusha town drive to Arusha National Park. The Park (137km²), has terrain ranging from open savannah through acacia scrublands to Afro-montane cloud and rain forest and Afro-alpine vegetation similar to Mount Kilimanjaro.
The park and the town derive their name from Wa-Arusha people who traditionally live in this area. The Ngurdoto Crater, Momela Lakes, the highland montane forest, and the rugged Mount Meru (4575m) are the four distinctive features of the park. Although small, the park has a wealth of wildlife including Columbus monkeys, vervet monkeys, bushbucks, buffaloes, red forest duikers, hippos, elephants, and giraffes. Birdlife, especially waterfowl, is abundant and interesting. This is a good trip for people who are not doing a safari in Tanzania.