ReviewsNo reviews yet
Day trips is well designed to offer visitors, with a free day on hand, a choice to visit Arusha NP, Killimanjaro NP, Manyara NP, Tarangire NP, Ngorongoro Crater, Meru waterfall, Chemka Hot Spring and Arusha town Tour. These trips provide just the answer for you to get a brief but unforgettable African wildlife safari experience and the beauty of Tanzania. The client can choose to visit one of above mentioned. All these tours start from Arusha town and end to Arusha town.
Any increase in park entry fees, taxes and concession fees will be charged even if booking has been previously confirmed and invoiced. Note that these current rates as published by Government are subject to Change without prior notice
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed
Early in the morning you will be picked from your hotel in Arusha town drives heading to Ngorongoro Crater. This day trip will give you the opportunity to visit the famous world famous Ngorongoro Crater, nicknamed the eighth wonder of the world. The Crater is a world’s largest unbroken caldera which hosts varieties of animals includes the rare black Rhino. Once you have reached the Ngorongoro gate, located approximately 200km outside of Arusha town, you will descend into the Crater for a 6 hour game drive.
During this time you will break for lunch at Ngoitokok swamp, a Hippo pool. In this idyllic picnic spot, you get the opportunity to take in and picture the beautiful landscape that surrounds you. As well at the Black Rhino, the crater is home to Elephants, Zebras, Wildebeests, Buffalos and Impalas. The carnivores that inhabit the crater are Lions, Leopards, Cheetah, Hyena and other small cats. And later afternoon drive back to your hotel in Arusha.